comic about how I’ve been feeling recently
•go to the bathroom to escape
•feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
•dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
•never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
•follow said person way too much
•worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
•faking an illness to get out of a social event
oh so very true and applicable
You know, I think one of the worst feelings is finding out that you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did, and you just feel stupid, and because you looked desperate, about caring too much.
"If everything you say gets laughed at…" - Requested by insanitysartist
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
the phrase “curiosity killed the cat” is actually not the full phrase it actually is “curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back” so don’t let anyone tell you not to be a curious little baby okay go and be interested in the world uwu
Blood is thicker than waterThe blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
Meaning that relationships formed by choice are stronger than those formed by birth.